Laboratory & Radiology Services
Animal Care Clinic provides comprehensive veterinary care for your pet. We offer progressive care, including in-house diagnostic testing. Diagnostics are very important in the preventive care and monitoring of your pet’s health, as well as in illness situations.
- Digital Radiography (X-Ray)
- Quickly and safely provides clear, two-dimensional, stationary images of your pet’s bones, joints, and organs. In addition to our veterinarians reviewing your pet’s radiographs, they are also reviewed by a board-certified radiologist.
- Digital Dental Radiography (X-Ray)
- Allow our staff to see the bones, roots and internal anatomy of the teeth. Dental x-rays are taken in conjunction with a full oral exam and professional dental cleaning. General anesthesia is required to provide the complete assessment of your pet's mouth.
- In-House Laboratory Services
- We offer in-house laboratory services for same day results. This services include but are not limited to complete blood cell counts (CBC), blood chemistry and electrolyte analysis, ear and skin cytology, urinalysis, tonometry, blood pressure, and glucose monitoring
- Reference Laboratory Services
- We offer a wide array of reference laboratory diagnostic testing with a dedicated laboratory team, including board-certified pathologists and parasitologists.
- We have partnered with a board-certified radiologist to provide in-house ultrasound services; A non-invasive, real-time, moving picture of your pet's abdomen and organ structures.
We are ready to assist with your pet’s diagnostic needs. Make an appointment today, or call-us for more information.
Animal Care Clinic
2000 North Mays St., Ste 112 Round Rock, TX 78664
Monday through Friday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM